About IQ Group
IQ Group is Australia’s trusted consultant and first choice delivery partner to the Superannuation and Wealth Management industry.
We provide first-rate project delivery and independent expert advice on technology and processes to meet the needs of the latest regulatory environment. By focusing on business outcomes and understanding what lies ahead, we are able help our clients prepare for tomorrow, today.
In a time of unprecedented industry and market change for the superannuation and wealth management industries, IQ Group understands the technological and regulatory forces impacting organisations. IQ Group is committed to ongoing innovation and strives to influence positive change at government and industry body level.
IQ Group empowers superannuation and wealth management clients to achieve better business outcomes, delivering independent advice on technologies, processes and regulatory change as well as first-rate project delivery.
‘Intelligence. Applied.’ is the benchmark against which we measure our performance.
Our approach is characterised by:
- A sole focus on the superannuation and wealth management industries
- Pragmatic, independent advice on technologies, processes and regulatory change
- Excellent project delivery to help our clients achieve better outcomes
- Valuable contributions to Australian society through influencing positive change at government and industry body level.
“By understanding what lies ahead, we help our clients prepare for tomorrow, today.”
IQ Group empowers clients to harness regulatory change and effectively and efficiently manage and improve technologies and processes.
Part of a global group, IQ Group has a team of experienced local consultants spread across offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Standing behind each IQ Group consultant is a body of knowledge and experience beyond the individual.
IQ Group clients benefit from our exclusive specialisation in the superannuation and wealth management industries. This niche focus, experience and thinking is an assurance of improved productivity and enhanced outcomes for all clients.
Building on a solid foundation of specific industry expertise across operations and technology IQ Group delivers:
- Ongoing innovation, preparing for future industry demands.
- Independent professional advisory services, ensuring best practice.
- Proven first-rate project delivery, driving quality outcomes.
- Positive influence to industry change by regularly contributing to thought leadership research, committees and events.
Vision & Values
To be the first-choice delivery partner to the superannuation and wealth management industry.
This is the benchmark commitment against which we measure our performance and uphold our company values-
- Care: We actively care for the well-being of each other, our clients, our suppliers, our community and our environment. We care about what we do, and how we do it!
- Learn and Share: We strive to be the thought leaders in our field through a commitment to ongoing training and continuous improvement. This means continually sharing new learning with each other and our client-partners so that we all prosper and grow.
- Innovation: We are driven to apply our hearts and minds to all opportunities and challenges, and to constantly look for new, better ways of doing things.
- Delivery: We are passionate on delivering quality results that impress our clients and ourselves. If we promise something, we deliver it (no matter what)!
- Relationships: We build and maintain positive, sustainable relationships with each other, our client-partners, our suppliers and our communities.
- Passion: We love what we do, and we are passionate about helping our clients succeed.
Resources & Events
Visit our blog for regular news on everything from legislative changes and trends to Superannuation events and IQ Group updates.
How has 2020 been for you? Our 20th wedding anniversary arrived amidst all this tumult. As it was later in the year, we were able to get out and celebrate with a night out and stayover in the city. I’m grateful to have retained full time employment and for the...
How has 2020 been for you? What an interesting year 2020 has been - locked up for what seemed like an endless period of time. Yet, we got through it. It proved our resilience and adaptability. In June, I moved into a townhouse from a unit, and this turned out to be a...
How has 2020 been for you? 2020 has felt long. Lots of things have happened really fast. One good thing that happened to me was that I got a dog. He has been a great distraction through lockdown. This year, I’ve learnt to be adaptable. Nothing is certain and...
“We elected to work with IQ Group as we had the confidence that they could deliver to our specifications and pressing deadline. Every dealing with them was exemplary – from the motivated team members to the project management and identification of issues and delivery.”