IQ Group have migrated over 10 million member accounts for 51 funds totalling over $50 billion in assets. We are the leading players in the data migration space.
Known for their innovative and pragmatic approach, our specialists combine technical proficiency, specific industry knowledge and hands on experience to provide the tools, techniques and expertise to deliver a fully reconciled and complete data transition.
IQ Group has developed a migration tool, IQ Migrator that is a systemised and highly repeatable and auditable process which produces reconciliation reports and data quality checks.
IQ Migrator can be configured to any Superannuation or Wealth Management industry migration.
IQ Group's data migration methodology
IQ Group has extensive experience consulting on, managing and executing a wide range of migrations; from simple, single plan migrations to complex migrations. This includes handling the transition of administration services.
Data quality tests, assessment, analysis and remediation are an integral part of this methodology, and IQ Group's value proposition is well beyond the data quality assessment itself.
We follow a tried and tested best practice process. Multiple data conversion iterations are factored into jointly developed transition plans that cover:
- Archiving and decommissioning of old systems
- Accounting and audit reconciliations and accounting handover
- Strategy for handling historical inquiries
- Handover of images and paper files
- Cutover of work and transition responsibilities to ensure ongoing service to members, compliance reporting and dealings with other parties (e.g. banks, custodians)
- Communication strategy for the transition
- Timing of handover contact centre and member web facilities