At IQ Group, our purpose is to nurture and support a team of intelligent people who share our passion for delivering solutions that accelerate change and improve our clients’ business results.
Our people are our single most important asset. We are passionate, committed and enthusiastic and our aim is to work alongside our clients in helping them to succeed. We bring experienced professionals, proven processes and innovative tools to maximise operational and technological efficiencies.
We believe the successful solution lies in defining individual career paths and in training that keep the skills sets in line with emerging technologies and process requirements. We are an organisation for whom skilled individuals want to work. We have a stimulating environment where employees experience individual growth.
Our recognition that people and teams are the foundation on which service excellence is built is what differentiates us.
IQ Business Group employs over 500 talented staff worldwide, of which IQ Group employs over 80 in Australia. We like to create technically strong collaborative teams that adapt and integrate smoothly into client environments and in support of this concept work with individuals and determine targeted development and learning programs.
Association of Superannuation Funds Australia - Standing Advisory Panels
The role of the Standing Advisory Panels includes, among other things:
- Providing recommendations on policy positions and assisting ASFA to resolve issues that arise from time to time in the area of expertise of that Panel.
- Providing technical input and feedback to assist ASFA with the preparation of submissions.
- Contributing to the preparation, review and updating of ASFA's best practice papers.
Congratulations to the following IQ Group people of whom are current representatives on ASFA's Standing Advisory Panels:
- Elizabeth Maclean - Disclosure and Advice & Administration and Fund Operations
- George Liras - Administration and Fund Operations
- Ron Mullins - Administration and Fund Operations & E-Commerce
- Adam Bell - E-Commerce
- Graham Sammells - E-Commerce