At IQ Group, our purpose is to nurture and support a team of intelligent people who share our passion for delivering solutions that accelerate change and improve our clients’ business results.
Our people are our single most important asset. We are passionate, committed and enthusiastic and our aim is to work alongside our clients in helping them to succeed. We bring experienced professionals, proven processes and innovative tools to maximise operational and technological efficiencies.
If you are ready to make a difference in your career, explore a job opportunity with IQ Group. Contact us at email@example.com.
Principal Consultant – Wealth Management & Superannuation
We are looking for a Wealth Management and Superannuation Principal Consultant who is a leader in the delivery of Consulting services, Project services and Managed services to IQ’s top superannuation and wealth management clients. The role is accountable for:
Designing, developing and delivering strategic and technical consulting engagements
- Developing strong client relations at senior executive levels
- Identifying new business engagements and delivering practical, implementable solutions
- Developing and leading consulting teams
- Contributing to industry best practice through subject matter expertise
- Developing client networks and promoting IQ’s services
- Strategic thought leadership
- Representing IQ Group as a thought leader at major conferences and contributing to industry blogs and publications as required
Opportunities are currently available in both Sydney and Brisbane.
Desired Skills and Experience
The candidate should have at least 10 years of professional experience in the wealth management or superannuation industry with a background in delivering business transformations.
To be successful in the role you must bring in experience, insight, and credibility and be a thought leader in the wealth management and/or superannuation domain.
The role requires an entrepreneurial focus, strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior executive levels.
Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential.
Business Analyst Opportunities
IQ Group seeks dynamic, practical and experienced business analysts to form part of the Sydney Consulting practice.
Accountable for the management and facilitation of business investigations you will be required to consult to clients on Superannuation technology best practice. Your projects may include preparing and presenting business functional and non-functional user and external inference requirements, facilitating business process re-engineering and managing system migration and conversion projects. You will be responsible for managing project deliverables and timeframes.
Desired Skills and Experience
In order to succeed in this role, you will possess:
- Superannuation Industry experience 5+ years
- Business analysis skills, specifically 5+ years with use-case analysis, UML
- A demonstrated ability to prepare and present business requirements
- Software development lifecycle exposure
- Data analysis and mapping experience
- System migration / conversion experience e.g. Superb, SAS, SSS, Capital, Sonata
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven ability to work within a team environment
- The ability to manage to strict project deliverables and timeframes.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- Web and user testing experienceWeb front-end system development exposure
- Exposure to QA practices
- Experience with testing tools
- HTML & SQL skills
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally
IQ seeks an enthusiastic and self-motivated Office Administrator to manage the day to day operational requirements of our Sydney office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and establishing office systems and procedures
- Managing procurement of all office supplies, equipment and furniture
- Preparing and typing correspondence, reports and presentation material
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail as required
- Answering all incoming calls and responding to general enquiries
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating events and catering as required
- Performing ad-hoc work for the Sydney team as required
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- At least 2 – 3 years administrative experience
- Experienced in the application of business systems and procedures
- Excellent computer skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date with the latest job postings.