At IQ Group, our purpose is to nurture and support a team of intelligent people who share our passion for delivering solutions that accelerate change and improve our clients’ business results.
Our people are our single most important asset. We are passionate, committed and enthusiastic and our aim is to work alongside our clients in helping them to succeed. We bring experienced professionals, proven processes and innovative tools to maximise operational and technological efficiencies.
If you are ready to make a difference in your career, explore a job opportunity with IQ Group. Contact us at email@example.com.
Principal Consultant – Wealth Management & Superannuation
We are looking for a Wealth Management and Superannuation Principal Consultant who is a leader in the delivery of Consulting services, Project services and Managed services to IQ’s top superannuation and wealth management clients. The role is accountable for:
Designing, developing and delivering strategic and technical consulting engagements
- Developing strong client relations at senior executive levels
- Identifying new business engagements and delivering practical, implementable solutions
- Developing and leading consulting teams
- Contributing to industry best practice through subject matter expertise
- Developing client networks and promoting IQ’s services
- Strategic thought leadership
- Representing IQ Group as a thought leader at major conferences and contributing to industry blogs and publications as required
Opportunities are currently available in both Sydney and Brisbane.
Desired Skills and Experience
The candidate should have at least 10 years of professional experience in the wealth management or superannuation industry with a background in delivering business transformations.
To be successful in the role you must bring in experience, insight, and credibility and be a thought leader in the wealth management and/or superannuation domain.
The role requires an entrepreneurial focus, strong leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining long-term relationships at senior executive levels.
Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator to take responsibility for managing and implementing the annual marketing strategy. Located in Melbourne and working on a part-time basis, the role is suited to an individual that would relish in the opportunity to practice across all marketing disciplines. Key responsibilities include:
- Social media monitoring
- Web site monitoring and maintenance
- Managing relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Execution of sponsorship marketing agreements
- Coordination and maintenance of marketing and sales collateral
- Publication of newsletters
- Blog management
- Coordination of marketing events
- Industry market analysis and reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
Please follow our company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date with the latest job postings.