If you are ready to make a difference in your career, explore a job opportunity with IQ Group. Contact us at email@example.com.
Job posted 18 April 2013 - view job ad on SEEK
Senior Superannuation System/Business Analyst
Acurity experience ESSENTIAL
Dynamic consulting business
Advise, design, test and implement new Superannuation system features and functions. Provide resolution to problems that may impede business operations.
In providing excellent support services and technical assistance to our clients, you will be required to consult on Superannuation technology best practice.
Your projects may include preparing and presenting business functional and non-functional user requirements, facilitating business process re-engineering, and managing system migration and conversion projects. You will be responsible for managing project deliverables and timeframes.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will possess:
- Experience with the Financial Synergy’s Acurity system, including the ability to code in Acurity Architect/Report Writer
- Superannuation experience (ESSENTIAL, 5+ years)
- Good "all-rounder" System / Business Analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare and present business requirements and/or solution designs.
- Software development lifecycle exposure
- System migration / conversion experience
- Data analysis and mapping experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills - facilitation/engagement/communication
skills as well as an engaging and personable manner.
If you have what it takes, and desire an opportunity to grow your career in consulting, this could be the role for you.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.