Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Thursday, March 23, 2017
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Wednesday, December 07, 2016
- Ticket to Play – this is a simple concept about playing in the digital space. With more funds entering the digital space and being more engaged in a digital language, the ticket to play means more investment and more activity to stay in the game.
- Heightened Integration – there is a greater need for integration – and much more comprehensive integration - between what is digital and what is not digital for all funds.
- Increased Challenge – the challenge for digital engagement is becoming broader as it needs to cover the member all the way through to fund administration, which for many funds they outsource.
- Ongoing Innovation – any fund today must differentiate itself from the competition. It’s easier than ever to move.
This week we speak to Brian Peters about the annual benchmark study on what the top 50 funds are doing about digital engagement with customers.
We asked Brian what he thought the most important messages from this year’s Digital Engagement Study were.
Here’s what he shared:
Don’t miss the 3rd annual Digital Engagement Study – request your copy today from email@example.com.
... + Read more
- Have you ever wanted to interview a consulting specialist?
- Introducing the Pat Baker Foundation
- Default fund review supports new SuperStream and Single Touch Payroll initiatives
- What does it take to become a Graduate Consultant in Financial Services?
- Meeting the challenge of increasing interdependency in superannuation
- Australians should understand their group insurance as well as they do their car insurance
- Maximising the customer experience
- Five things you need to know about the year ahead
- Seasons Greeting
- CEO Top Picks for Digital Engagement