About IQ Group
SOME THINK. SOME DO. WE DO BOTH.
IQ Group is Australia’s trusted consultant and first choice delivery partner to the Superannuation and Wealth Management industry.
We provide first-rate project delivery and independent expert advice on technology and processes to meet the needs of the latest regulatory environment. By focusing on business outcomes and understanding what lies ahead, we are able help our clients prepare for tomorrow, today.
In a time of unprecedented industry and market change for the superannuation and wealth management industries, IQ Group understands the technological and regulatory forces impacting organisations. IQ Group is committed to ongoing innovation and strives to influence positive change at government and industry body level.
IQ Group empowers superannuation and wealth management clients to achieve better business outcomes, delivering independent advice on technologies, processes and regulatory change as well as first-rate project delivery.
‘Intelligence. Applied.’ is the benchmark against which we measure our performance.
Our approach is characterised by:
- A sole focus on the superannuation and wealth management industries
- Pragmatic, independent advice on technologies, processes and regulatory change
- Excellent project delivery to help our clients achieve better outcomes
- Valuable contributions to Australian society through influencing positive change at government and industry body level.
Some think, some do. At IQ Group we do both.
“By understanding what lays ahead we help our clients prepare for tomorrow, today.”
Delivering a range of consulting, project and managed services IQ Group empowers clients to harness regulatory change and effectively and efficiently manage and improve technologies and processes.
satisfied customers & counting
collective years of specialist knowledge
projects & counting
Part of a global group, IQ Group has a team of experienced local consultants spread across offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Standing behind each IQ Group consultant is a body of knowledge and experience beyond the individual.
IQ Group clients benefit from our exclusive specialisation in the superannuation and wealth management industries. This niche focus, experience and thinking is an assurance of improved productivity and enhanced outcomes for all clients.
Building on a solid foundation of specific industry expertise across operations and technology IQ Group delivers:
- Ongoing innovation, preparing for future industry demands.
- Independent professional advisory services, ensuring best practice.
- Proven first-rate project delivery, driving quality outcomes.
- Positive influence to industry change by regularly contributing to thought leadership research, committees and events.
Vision & Values
To be the first choice delivery partner to the superannuation and wealth management industry.
This is the benchmark commitment against which we measure our performance and uphold our company values-
- Care: We actively care for the well-being of each other, our clients, our suppliers, our community and our environment. We care about what we do, and how we do it!
- Learn and Share: We strive to be the thought leaders in our field through a commitment to ongoing training and continuous improvement. This means continually sharing new learning with each other and our client-partners so that we all prosper and grow.
- Innovation: We are driven to apply our hearts and minds to all opportunities and challenges, and to constantly look for new, better ways of doing things.
- Delivery: We are passionate on delivering quality results that impress our clients and ourselves. If we promise something, we deliver it (no matter what)!
- Relationships: We build and maintain positive, sustainable relationships with each other, our client-partners, our suppliers and our communities.
- Passion: We love what we do, and we are passionate about helping our clients succeed.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Let’s talk about how our specialist knowledge can help transform your superannuation and wealth management processes.
Or call +61 (0) 3 9225 4000
resources & events
If you want more industry insights or news on upcoming events, click the links below to visit our blog. We post regular news on everything from legislative changes and trends to Superannuation events and IQ Group updates.
All financial services organisations should be setting up remediation projects to investigate their past and present practices, to identify examples of misconduct and ‘conduct not meeting community expectations’. Many organisations across financial services - not just...read more
Insurance within Superannuation accounts makes up almost half of the insurance market. Approximately 12 million Australian’s hold some type of insurance via their superannuation account. With the issue of insurance in superannuation impacting the lives – and...read more
The development of new and innovative retirement income products has been plodding along in the background over the past few years, getting little of the media attention given to other superannuation issues. Because of people living longer – a girl born today is...read more
“We elected to work with IQ Group as we had the confidence that they could deliver to our specifications and pressing deadline. Every dealing with them was exemplary – from the motivated team members to the project management and identification of issues and delivery.”