About IQ Group
SOME THINK. SOME DO. WE DO BOTH.
In a time of unprecedented industry and market change for the superannuation and wealth management industries, IQ Group understands the technological and regulatory forces impacting organisations. We are committed to ongoing innovation and empowering our clients.
IQ Group empowers superannuation and wealth management clients to achieve better business outcomes, delivering independent advice on technologies, processes and regulatory change as well as first-rate project delivery.
Our approach is characterised by:
- IQ Group focuses on the superannuation and wealth management industries.
- We provide pragmatic, independent advice on technologies, processes and regulatory change.
- Through excellent project delivery our people help our clients achieve better outcomes.
- We strive to influence positive change at government and industry body level, making a valuable contribution to Australian society.
“By understanding what lays ahead we help our clients prepare for tomorrow, today.”
Delivering a range of consulting, project and managed services IQ Group empowers clients to harness regulatory change and effectively and efficiently manage and improve technologies and processes.
satisfied customers & counting
collective years of specialist knowledge
projects & counting
Part of a global group, IQ Group has a team of experienced local consultants spread across offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Standing behind each IQ Group consultant is a body of knowledge and experience beyond the individual.
IQ Group clients benefit from our exclusive specialisation in the superannuation and wealth management industries. This niche focus, experience and thinking is an assurance of improved productivity and enhanced outcomes for all clients.
Building on a solid foundation of specific industry expertise across operations and technology IQ Group delivers:
- Ongoing innovation, preparing for future industry demands.
- Independent professional advisory services, ensuring best practice.
- Proven first-rate project delivery, driving quality outcomes.
- Positive influence to industry change by regularly contributing to thought leadership research, committees and events.
Vision & Values
To be the first choice delivery partner to the superannuation and wealth management industry.
This is the benchmark commitment against which we measure our performance and uphold our company values-
- Care: We actively care for the well-being of each other, our clients, our suppliers, our community and our environment. We care about what we do, and how we do it!
- Learn and Share: We strive to be the thought leaders in our field through a commitment to ongoing training and continuous improvement. This means continually sharing new learning with each other and our client-partners so that we all prosper and grow.
- Innovation: We are driven to apply our hearts and minds to all opportunities and challenges, and to constantly look for new, better ways of doing things.
- Delivery: We are passionate on delivering quality results that impress our clients and ourselves. If we promise something, we deliver it (no matter what)!
- Relationships: We build and maintain positive, sustainable relationships with each other, our client-partners, our suppliers and our communities.
- Passion: We love what we do, and we are passionate about helping our clients succeed.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Let’s talk about how our specialist knowledge can help transform your superannuation and wealth management processes.
Or call +61 (0) 3 9225 4000
resources & events
If you want more industry insights or news on upcoming events, click the links below to visit our blog. We post regular news on everything from legislative changes and trends to Superannuation events and IQ Group updates.
Will you be joining 2000+ delegates from 17+ countries at the world’s largest Superannuation event? Once again, IQ Group will be the key sponsors at the 2017 ASFA Conference. Now in its 55th year, this annual conference is one of the largest Superannuation events in...read more
Times are certainly changing, and so are the types of customer that our industry serves. As tech-savvy customers begin to dominate the market, so too must services change to keep pace. All market research points to the fact that the Information Age is over, being replaced by the Age of the Customer.read more
At IQ Group, we come to work every day with one purpose – to educate and advance the way Superfunds can support their members. But the workplace is about more than just the job, it’s also about the people you work with.read more
“We elected to work with IQ Group as we had the confidence that they could deliver to our specifications and pressing deadline. Every dealing with them was exemplary – from the motivated team members to the project management and identification of issues and delivery.”